Project Bonhoeffer is pleased to announce that it has created a bursary fund.
The purpose of the fund is to enable students and recent graduates to attend events closely related to the aims of Project Bonhoeffer. Grants will be made to cover:
- Full conference fees, including residence, meals and papers
- Reasonable travel expenses from university/home and accommodation
- Allowance for out of pocket expenses
There is no formal application form. Applications should be made to the administrator at email@example.com and should include:
- Full details of the event
- Estimates of the cost to be incurred
- Covering letter outlining why the applicant(s) will benefit from the event and their plans to report electronically and in person to student, church and other groups.